Threats To Your Workers’ Compensation Benefits
The following scenarios can jeopardize your receipt of workers’ compensation benefits: Failure to report injuries promptly;
- Failure to cooperate with your employer and/or your authorized treating physician regarding claim investigation, medical evaluations, treatment, or rehabilitation services, if applicable;
- Refusal to return to suitable employment;
- Working elsewhere while receiving workers’ compensation income benefits;
- Submission of fraudulent information;
- Refusal to take a drug test; or
- Refusal to submit to a medical examination by the authorized treating physician.
If you or someone you know has been seriously injured, contact us online or call us at 404-474-3460 for a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.